Miyerkules, Enero 20, 2010

Hello Philippines, Hello World :)

hi! Welcome to this blog :) I am JayL from the Philippines :)

In this blog I will chronicle how I fare on online contests and raffles, which I mostly won, by the way. I don't know why I love contest, maybe because I mostly won on almost all the raffles that I participated in, so I'm using this new found talent of me hehe.

I will blog all the things that I've won here not all the the contest I'm participating in. If I don't won, I will not put it here :) Anyway, this blog is for my journal, so I can keep track on all the contest I'm participating in and all future contests that I want to join. This blog is for me only, but your comments are welcome.

This is the only page, where you can leave your comments :)

1 komento:

JL Santiago Aquino ayon kay ...

leave your comments here if you want :)

Mag-post ng isang Komento